Apr 16th, 2018
0:00 - Intro
2:15 - Product Launches and Post Launch Optimization
8:30 - Awkward Silence
8:40 - More Product Launch Talk
10:50 - Goal-Seek Marketing
12:43 - Facebook / Cambridge Analytica / User-based Retargeting
21:40 - Closing
Key Takeaways for Launching a product:
- Plan your launches and keep notes on what does not go well for future launches.
- Successful launches are all about optimization.
- Your optimization team should be multi-disciplinary but in the war room people are essentially roll-less.
- Plan out what analytics packages you will need before hand. (Obviously)
- Build a model of what you expect to happen. This provides a benchmark.